Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP!!

Finally parade day is almost here! Tomorrow evening will see the culmination of months of planning, organising, designing and sewing....not to mention sleepless nights dreaming....in a fashion event to remember.

I can't think of a time that was more anticipated in our household. It's truly been a family affair with both daughters involved....Lee as Event Manager and general whip-cracker and Kristi as our house model... and my ever-patient hubby Ron also lending a hand (and often a shoulder to cry on) in this great adventure. And what an adventure it's been!

We started planning our parade late last year and slowly but surely it's taken shape and promises to be our best yet. I hope I get a little sleep tonight!! I just can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment