Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Busy times for Hanny-d


Whether it's sourcing fabric, deconstruction, designing or sewing, there's never a dull moment in my household!

Here a just a few of my recent creations. The fabulous printed cotton skirt with matching yoke and hem basque is a real gem! It has inverted pleats which give fullness but still ensure a flattering fit. I love the blossoms!

The natural coloured skirt is probably my absolute favourite! The fabric is HAND-LOOMED SILK which is just divine to the touch! The skirt's hem basque has strong one-way pleats a little off centre front. This gorgeous skirt is fully lined.

I was in a garden party mood when I designed the blue floral. It's a style I have repeated twice (something I don't normally do!!) it's one of my faves, so what can I say? The full skirt is lined in light weight cotton lawn - a really cute little number with its little tulle peep at the hem.

Finally, what better way to finish off a pretty little party frock than with a classic sheer shrug? The powder blue chiffon has a textured finish with tiny rectangles all over. Pop it over a 60's inspired shift and off you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment