Friday, June 11, 2010

Planning under way

No images just yet, but designs are ready for production! I'm flat out planning the next adventure with Re-Loved Creations (my other blog). Our 2010 fashion event is called Re-Loved: Re-Vamped and will be held in the gallery space at Craft ACT: Craft and Design Centre in Canberra City on 30 September. We'll have 5 designers (including me) showcasing new creations all out of recycled, reclaimed and upcycled materials and found objects. It's going to rock!!

I can't wait to have my designs up and going, and more importantly finished! I'll be showing new handbags and accessories as well as my new collection. The theme this time round is "Party Time: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" Lots of work to go but progress is being made each day.

In the meantime, my other duties include a lot of behind the scenes organising with our other designers. A lot of work goes into making a fashion parade a success and I couldn't do it without the help of my daughter Lee, the other half of Re-Loved Creations. She's great at getting things done (especially at the last minute)! and she's great at getting others to get their projects in on time too.

Well time is getting away from me again. So much to do! More updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment