Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fashion parades getting closer

As the days are going by so quickly I have to try to keep up with my posting. I am busy busy busy preparing for not one but two fashion events in August and September. The first one is for the Sustainability Careers Expo at the ANU in Canberra on World Environment Day 18 August.

Together with other designers we will be presenting collections (albeit small ones) all created using primarily recycled resources. This will be a bit more of a challenge than one might expect for no other reason than having a second (and much bigger) event the following month!

"Re-Loved: Re-Vamped" at Craft ACT: Craft and Design Centre on 30 September, will feature 5 designers including me (and for the first time we have menswear on show!!) once again with collections created from recycled/reclaimed resources.

Phew! I might just need a little rest after all this activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment