Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fash n Treasure

Yesterday I attended the first Fash n Treasure market at the old bus depot building in Kingston. It was definitely AB-FAB! My daughter Kristi and I could have spent half the day wandering around searching through all the lovely goodies for sale: some vintage, some retro, some just plain silly but gorgeous at the same time!

I bought myself a great pair of leather boots, a leather skirt (too small for me but will probably make a couple of fab bags!!) as well as some more fabric (yeah I did really kinda sorta need it, maybe?). Kristi found herself a terrific faux fur jacket for $10! YES $10!!

All in all we had a very nice day! I couldn't wait to get home and start making something! But now I must get back to serious work....just finished designing a cute (yes, men can look cute too!) mens hoodie, now I have to cut it out and get on with it.

I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment