Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching my breath!

Wow! What a busy time it's been. Two collections are just about complete, accessories yet to be sorted out but getting there. I know it's been ages since my last post, but when the creative juices are flowing, there's not a lot I can do about it.

Next week we have the green fashion parade at the Canberra Sustainable Careers Expo at the ANU which should be fun. Re-Loved Creations' designers Lee Dewar of "Craftilee", Tamara Russell and yours truly will be presenting collections. I can't wait to see what the others come up with.

Then we have a little breathing space before the big one on 30 September, "Re-Loved: Re-Vamped". I'm so excited about my collection, it's looking great. Yes, I'm rather chuffed.

Well back to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment