Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, here we are at the beginning of a new year! Where did 2010 go?? The end of last year was an incredibly busy time for me and as you can see I haven't posted a thing for quite some time.

Rest assured, I will be posting more pics and info in the coming weeks. I've already started my next collection....it's going to rock! No sneaks though! I've had my finger of the fashion pulse and I must say I'm excited with the return of more glamourous looks, longer hemlines (and shorter ones too!) with a sedate colour palate.

Of course, you know how I love all things retro, so there'll be some more of that along with a little rockabilly....but more of that at a later date!

I hope you have a wonderful New Year and may all your dreams come true....but only the good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment