Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Autumn Trends" Fash n Treasure 21 May

Hi there, thought I'd give you a little heads-up about the next Fash n Treasure, Canberra's only true fashion market, which will be held on Saturday 21 May from10 am to 4 pm, at the Old Bus Depot building, Wentworth Avenue Kingston.

I'll have a stall upstairs, with other professional traders, presenting my new winter collection....as long as I'm not too incapacitated! The recovery is coming along, so I should be fine by then.

Look out for the new season trends.....soft pastels hues and natural earthy tones offset by a few strong colours. Leather is once again huge this winter, as are natural fibres like linen and wool both in garments and accessories. I'll have some new leather handbags to show and maybe even some animal print....but only a little!

Looking forward to seeing you all in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment