Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Out of Action!

Hi all,

I'm sorry to say I'll be out of action for a little while following a fall, hurting my wrist and forearm.....no sewing....no designing.....NOOO!! It could have been worse I guess. I tripped on a concrete median strip and literally flew into the middle of the road....during peak hour on a busy bus route! Luckily for me I missed, or more correctly, was missed by the traffic in both directions.

After having x-rays, I was relieved (at first) there were no broken bones....however all blessings come with a little catch: there's a good chance I have some tendon damage. If that's the case, I may be out of action for a couple of months or more.

Well, I mustn't moan and complain. I have a stack of books I can finally catch up on, not to mention research. I'm even learning how to write with my other hand!

This doesn't mean I won't be staying creative.....just perhaps not in a very physical way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment